Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #2 - "P.S. I Still Love You" by Jenny Han

7:12 PM
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.











Title: "P.s. I Still Love You"
Author: Jenny Han
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Publication date: May 26th 2015


Synopsis:

Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.

She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.

When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?


In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestseller To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of makes it so amazing. (taken from goodreads)


My thoughts:

I'm a big fan of Jenny Han and I have loved all of her books so far. "To All the Boys I've Loved Before" was such a great read. But it left me wanting MORE. I am -no joke- counting down the days until the release date. 

What books are you anticipating? Comment down below!


4 comments:

  1. Hi! I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.
    https://fictionandsuch.wordpress.com/2015/02/26/versatile-blogger-award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Even though I was already nominated, this really means a lot! :)

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOD YES.

    I was able to read To All The Boys early because I got lucky with an ARC, which is amazing. Anyway, because of that, I got ALL THE FEELS EARLY. I can't wait for this book. It's such an awesome pick, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top