Friday, June 12, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday #6 {Trading places with a character}

3:36 PM

Feature Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee at Parajunkee's View and Alison at Alison Can Read.

This will give everyone the opportunity to not only gain followers, but also meet more bookish people and share the book love!

*For those who would like to follow me (thank you!), please do so through either GFC or Bloglovin'! I will make sure to follow all of you!*



This week's question, as suggested by Seeing Night Book Reviews is:

If you can step into one characters shoes (in a book) and be them for a day who would it be and why?Also if you want to be creative what scene? 


While I was thinking this one through, I found that a lot of my favorite characters from my favorite books have less than desirable lives. It was quite difficult to actually pick one. That is until I remembered Julia from Meant to Be. In all honesty I would love to be her for a day because she gets to be with Jason. Jason is one of my top 10 fictional boyfriends and, boy, would I love to spend a day with him?! Particularly a scene in the book were they are both in a record shop. The whole atmosphere of the scene is cute and romantic and it just warms my heart.

There are plenty of other characters who would be awesome to be for a day, which goes to say that this wouldn't be my only choice!


8 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Yeah, a lot of the heroines I picked do go through a lot of things that I likely couldn't survive! But I love the relationships they have with the ones they love, both romantically and non. So the day I spend would definitely be a happier, lighter moment than one that involved fighting! LOL!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I agree. If I were to have a guarantee that no fighting would be involved during the day spent, then my options would be vastly different!

      Delete
  2. This is the first time I've heard of this character, as well as the book she's in, but already like both! Now I want to read the book to see what Jason's like. He must be awesome, if he's on your list of top 10 book boyfriends!! Thanks for sharing the character and the book!!

    Also, thanks for dropping by, commenting, and following on Bloglovin' and GFC!! I'm also following your blog both ways now!! Hope you have a great weekend!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favorite books and basically the one that got me into reading! I hope you get the chance to read it soon. Fair warning though. You will probably fall in love with Jason too lol

      And no problem. Thanks for following back, Maria!

      Delete
  3. I've not heard of this book, but Jason sounds awesome! Old follower, and I just came over to tell you that you are nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award! Check out the rules here:
    http://thebookish-life.blogspot.com/2015/06/beautiful-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! And also for the nomination. I appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  4. It is rather difficult to choose a character to trade lives with... except when they're pursued by things/people that/who want to kill them. For myself, I'm missing playing Dragon Age Inquisition so I've been imagining myself the Inquisitor and what would I have done as the sole person who could put Thedas to rights. Not to mention I get to romance Cullen Rutherford. XD

    Thanks for stopping by my Book Haul post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time reading this blog, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top