Hi everyone! I decided to join in on the fun and start posting the Stacking the Shelves meme! This seems like a great way to bond and fangirl with all of you over books and uncontrollable book-buying! Althoough, I must say this past week my book buying was actually pretty under control. I did buy a few books, but as many as I'm used to. Maybe I am gaining some self-control!
Here are the pretties!
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Finding Paris by Joy Preble
- Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes
- Off the Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Asylum by Madeleine Roux
- Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
- The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
- The Heir by Kiera Cass
- An Ember In the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir