Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Book-Haul: Branching Out!

9:29 AM







So today when I woke up these beauties where waiting under the Christmas tree! 
I'll be honest with you, I did give my parent my wishlist (because they wouldn't have known what books to get me otherwise) so I kind of expected them, but it still feels so wonderful to have them here in the flesh! 

If you can't already tell by the title, this is actually a very special little bundle of books for me. You see, all I ever read is mostly YA (not complaining), but lately I've this urge to just read something a little bit different. Explore some other genres and see if there is something that I really enjoy outside of this "YA bubble" that I've created for myself. 

I adore YA and I will- hopefully- never stop reading it. It's just that sometimes it's a little bit refreshing to read something that you aren't used to.

I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas, and even everyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas. I hope you have a wonderful day. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top